AIM
STIX2036

l\l00l)135 l\l00l)135

A delight

This is truly a prime example of what modern art coupled with animation can do. This animation will pave the way for surrealist animators everywhere. The way the noodles represented Occupy Wallstreet and the fork representing Michael Jacksons recently convicted doctor is truly genius. Very good work sir, very good.

A Journey to the Portal A Journey to the Portal

Congrats!

Hey buddy! Congrats on daily fourth, thats awesome! The music was great, the CarrotClock/Fulp jokes were pretty funny too. Good art as always, I like the idea of the colored shoes too. I'm so proud of you, you're all grown up now ;'(

LotusClock responds:

Hey Swirly! Haven't heard of you in ages. You and I certainly went a long way since we first met in the Crew. We were both such noobs back then. I hope to see more animations or youtube vids from you soon.

Until then, thanks a lot for supporting my little movie here. I had fun doing it. :)

Tim Burton's "A Pirate" Tim Burton's "A Pirate"

Simply amazing

The artistry found in this piece is truly overwhelming. Burton really captures the true face of humanity and the despair of the Pirate. I can't wait for the dvd release, so I may hear the directors commentary. Bravo!

ClockRadio responds:

The DVD is LOADED with fun facts, behind the scenes views on the MS Paint animators hard at work, and EXCLUSIVE interviews with TONS of people. Check out the NG store soon.

I was told they'd be right next to the Foamy DVDs!!!

Life in the Portal: Clock Life in the Portal: Clock

Sigh

I'm saddened to see that this mediocre "clock day" flash got daily feature. A non clock getting daily feature for a virtually non-clock movie on clockday? Like Corpsegrinder said, you might as well take the preloader off. This isn't a clock flash, it's an attempt to milk automatic fives, but whatever.

(Feed Your Head) (Feed Your Head)

Oh God!

Somebody, call my mother!

AbsintheClock responds:

Cleanup on aisle 3

Adventures In Partying Adventures In Partying

grahndv

Truly a story of epic proportions. I love the way you captured that sadness in his eyes. All and all a ttruly great story with a moral that children of all ages can take away from.

Jitters Jitters

Bravo!

That was very ice. Only problem was the text came and went a little too fast. Other than that it was marvelous. I really loved the animation of the trees springing up. Cangrats on getting front page too!

Bill Murray's Space Jam 4 Bill Murray's Space Jam 4

Simply Amazing

I wish I had all of these on a $500 dvd box set. I would gladely trade it in for my will and grace dvd box set!

SirCannabisClock responds:

sounds like a good trade to me

robot chicken type animat robot chicken type animat

Robot Chicken?

This in no way portrays any aspect of Robot Chicken. It was an alright flash though.

Bill History Month Bill History Month

It's about time

It's been a while since Bill Cosby has been seen with a welcoming cup of chocolate pudding!