AIM
STIX2036

l\l00l)135 l\l00l)135

A delight

This is truly a prime example of what modern art coupled with animation can do. This animation will pave the way for surrealist animators everywhere. The way the noodles represented Occupy Wallstreet and the fork representing Michael Jacksons recently convicted doctor is truly genius. Very good work sir, very good.

A Journey to the Portal A Journey to the Portal

Congrats!

Hey buddy! Congrats on daily fourth, thats awesome! The music was great, the CarrotClock/Fulp jokes were pretty funny too. Good art as always, I like the idea of the colored shoes too. I'm so proud of you, you're all grown up now ;'(

LotusClock responds:

Hey Swirly! Haven't heard of you in ages. You and I certainly went a long way since we first met in the Crew. We were both such noobs back then. I hope to see more animations or youtube vids from you soon.

Until then, thanks a lot for supporting my little movie here. I had fun doing it. :)

Tim Burton's "A Pirate" Tim Burton's "A Pirate"

Simply amazing

The artistry found in this piece is truly overwhelming. Burton really captures the true face of humanity and the despair of the Pirate. I can't wait for the dvd release, so I may hear the directors commentary. Bravo!

ClockRadio responds:

The DVD is LOADED with fun facts, behind the scenes views on the MS Paint animators hard at work, and EXCLUSIVE interviews with TONS of people. Check out the NG store soon.

I was told they'd be right next to the Foamy DVDs!!!

Clock Band: Part I Clock Band: Part I

Outstanding!

Very nice job on this. I was playing on my laptop, so I couldn't get the full experience though.

Ultimate Goal Ultimate Goal

Good Job Guys!

That was really good. Nice work on the art Stoopid! GJ too Corky. It was actaully rather addicting.

-SwirlBerryClock